“BHARATH GREEN FOUNDATION”
The Bharath Green Foundation has been started by a team of dedicated people is a multifaceted, registered, non-profit making foundation. The mission of the foundation is to work for the development of the society, environmental protection, women’s empowerment, child and youth development. In an attempt to reach our objective the foundation has planned to take forward the rapid and mass tree plantation programme.
We have christened our noble tree plantation programme as “Ashoka's Afforestation Plan” a doyen and pioneer in massive tree plantation during his period.
Schedule of our plan:
- It has been planned to plant tree sapling in the unutilized Govt. lands and public places to start with.
- It is proposed to get approval of the Govt. and other agencies for this tree sapling programme.
- During the inauguration ceremony it has been planed to plant 2000 tree sapling in the approved places.
- It is proposed to invite 500 young students to educate them about the importance of tree sapling and safe guard the environment and involve them in the plantation programme.
- It is proposed to present mementos to the dedicated students involved in the programme .
- It is proposed to engage the peoples from weaker section and marginalized farmers of the society for a reasonable wages for the plantation of tree saplings.
- The foundation decided to pay the wages for the people involved in the tree plantation programme directly in their bank account.
- The water required for this programme will be obtained from the PWD, Govt. of Puducherry
- The tree sapling will be preserved properly and will be handed over to the Govt. when it grown as a tree.
Expansion activities of the BGF:
- A target to plant 25000 to 50000 trees sapling per year in the Pucucherry state during initial phase and will be expanded to other parts of the Country.
- The massive tree plantation programme will be implemented with the active support of a team of members as a community oriented programme. It is proposed to accelerate the membership enrollment programme to gather a minimum of 1000 active members for the tree plantation programme.
The “Ashokar Afforestration Plan” will be started and functioning with the permission of the Government and support of the public. The money required for the activities of the foundation for its community oriented projects and programme will be obtained from donation, sponsors, funding from international organization, etc.,
The fund will be received only in the form of Demand draft and Cheque and will be remitted in the account of the foundation which will be accountable and audited by certified auditors on yearly basis.